Career and Professional Success helps UNH students and alumni identify, explore, and implement their educational and career goals. Service members and Veterans are encouraged to take full advantage of these services and are welcome to consult with our office for needs specific to their unique backgrounds and talents, acquired from military service.
体育365Additionally, there are other great resources that we would like to highlight:
Job Search Websites
Many organizations want to hire and, in some cases, give preference to Veteran applicants.
- : translate your military skills, experience and training to find career opportunities that best align with your capabilities.
- Develop a “Civilian Friendly” Resume: To compete for jobs and internships outside of the military, you will need to adapt your resume language to civilian terms. For help in doing so, go to and click on “Crosswalk Search” to enter your military job code. This tool will translate your military assignment into a civilian occupation with key words to help you write effective bullet statements.
Federal Government Resources
- : The Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA) is a broad law with implications for returning service members, including protection from job discrimination.
- : Shared experiences and support for service members and their families
- : Download your military employment experience to share with employers