体育365 provides part-time jobs for students with demonstrated financial need and may be part of your financial aid package.
体育365The program provides students with the opportunity to:
- Reduce their student loan burden
- Pay for miscellaneous living expenses
- Gain valuable work experience
Students are paid an hourly wage and may work more than one work-study job at a time, on or off campus. Paychecks are issued directly to students on a biweekly basis. They are not credited toward a student's tuition bill.
Starting the job search
Job opportunities posted year-round on the Handshake site.
All employment forms for on-campus positions may be obtained from your supervisor; off-campus positions are available online.
体育365The program is divided into two periods:
- Academic year (September through May)
- Paychecks are issued on a bi-weekly basis according to the academic year work-study payroll schedule.
- Summer (May through August)
- Earnings are paid directly to the student according to the summer work-study payroll schedule.
- Undergraduate and graduate students who wish to apply for summer Federal Work-Study program should file their FAFSA as soon as possible after Oct. 1. Summer work-study applications will be available on after March 1 annually.
Students must complete a new employment authorization form at the beginning of each period even when keeping the same position.
体育365Being eligible for the Work-Study program does not guarantee you a job, so be sure to be proactive in your search.
For additional career resources, including resume writing, interview skills and networking tips, visit the UNH Career and Professional Services site.