UNH Global Undergraduate Education Abroad Awards
The purpose of these awards is to assist UNH undergraduate students cover additional costs that come with study abroad or an international experience (Internship, Volunteer, Research program).
There are a variety of general undergraduate awards but a few have specific eligibility requirements, such as:
- Diversity Abroad - supports under-represented students to study/intern/research abroad. Preference will be given to a student doing an education abroad experience for the first time.
- Foley-Jackson - provides $5000 in financial assistance to students at the sophomore level and above and will be studying abroad for a semester or academic year.
- Yale Maria - supports students studying abroad in the Middle East.
To apply for a UNH Global Undergraduate Education Abroad Award, complete this application. We strongly recommend using the fillable pdf format体育365, please take note you will need to download and save the form to your desktop using Adobe Acrobat Reader 2017.
All completed applications should be hand delivered to Conant Hall 310, by the deadlines listed below.
- Fall 2020 competition for education abroad in January term 2021, Spring break 2021 and Spring semester 2021. Application deadline is Friday September 25, 2020 at noon.
- Spring 2021 competition for education abroad in Summer 2021, Fall 2021 and Academic Year 2021-2022. Application deadline Friday February 26, 2021 at noon.