Due to the coronavirus pandemic and our concern for the health and safety of participants, the New England National Lab Day has been postponed until spring 2021 (date TBD). We will host virtual sessions related to this event in the fall and winter;
contact us for updated information.
Join representatives from multiple U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratories, along with researchers, officials and industry leaders from around the region, as they share insights for accessing DOE’s world-class scientific facilities and partnering to address society’s most pressing energy, environmental and national security challenges. Among the many topics that will be discussed:
- Building education and workforce partnerships for energy security
- Transforming DOE national laboratory innovations into solutions for energy and security challenges
- Exploring the future of nuclear and high energy physics
- Transformative manufacturing for advanced materials
- Understanding terrestrial-aquatic-marine interfaces
- Powering the blue economy
With extensive opportunity for networking and tours of UNH facilities, the New England National Lab Day will foster partnerships and opportunities for students, researchers and industry throughout the region.
Contact us for more information.
Following the guidelines from the CDC and the state of New Hampshire, UNH is carefully monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) as it relates to university events and programs. The situation is fluid in many areas, and we will be in touch should any changes or cancellations become necessary. Please visit UNH’s COVID-19 website for updates.